All upcoming Police vehicles
While some vehicles have already been unveiled, today we would like to show you a more complete list of the future police vehicles that will be added to The Crew Calling All Units.
- Ferrari 458 – Circuit
- Mini Copper S - Circuit
- Lotus Exige - Dirt
- Hot Rod - Circuit
- RUF RT 35 - Dirt
- Impala – Street
- Skyline GT-R (R34) – Street
- The Summit’s qualifiers will now last one week instead of 2 days and a half.
- A new system will now be running the Summit’s events by selecting activities from all existing ones, in order to ensure a diverse experience.
- The Summit’s vehicle reward will now be selected from all existing vehicles that a player doesn’t yet own.
Note: police vehicles cannot be won through the monthly Summit.
- A UI issue has been fixed where players’ HUD disappeared when entering the Summit.
- Groups in freeride will no longer be disbanded if a member refuses a chase invite.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from entering a mission when receiving a chase invite at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from entering a lobby when in a chase.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the most wanted player to lose his freeride session when starting the chase.
- Global improvement of the online sessions.
- Global improvement of chase stability.
When in a crew, only the crew leader will be receiving chase invites and will be able to accept or refuse them.
The Crew Team