While The Crew Calling All Units has just launched, we know that many of you are eager to know more about the future of the game, and today we’d like to share some information about it.
Please note that these changes and new features will be coming to the game beginning of next year at different periods. We will of course be giving more details as we get closer to their release.
The following vehicles will be added to the police lineup over the next months.
- McLaren 12C GT3 - Circuit
- Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 - Circuit
- RUF RT35 - Dirt
- Mini Cooper S 2010 - Circuit
- 2013 Lotus Exige S - Dirt
- Ford GT 2005 - Circuit
Here are some screenshots of these upcoming vehicles
More will be coming at a later point.
Beginning of next year, we will be introducing two features that will bring a more social and competitive layer to chases.
We will first be updating our bounty system. Once live, the bounty will be used to determine the amount of bucks that the winners of a chase are getting. This bounty will go up and down as you win or lose chases.
At launch, everyone will start with the same bounty rate, around 8250* but it can increase until 16500 and may go down (after a lot of losses) to 0.
Two separated bounties will coexist, one for street racer and one for the police.
*This amount may vary before the live version.
Leagues for Police & Street Racers
2 new leagues will be introduced for police and street racers and will be divided into 4 categories. Players will be able to climb the ladder of each one (police and street racer) from the 4th division to the 1st one.
While classic PvP leagues have subcategories, these leagues will not have subdivisions.
Your ranking will be displayed during chases as well as in your profile ID, and other players will be able to see yours and know who they’re dealing with.
After one year of Summit activity we decided to apply some major changes to this event in order to make it more accessible and more rewarding.
In an upcoming update, players will be able to win a new vehicle from the Summit’s activities each week instead of each month.
Here are more details:
- Players will be earning ESK points at a higher rate.
- Extreme specs tokens have been removed and will no longer be earned from the weekly and monthly wheel of fortune.
Starting in 2017, the Summit will be rewarding players with existing vehicles (live lineup) from the game.
We will soon be giving more details regarding the additional changes coming to the Summit.
We will be applying some changes to the chase invite system in order to improve the balance between police and street racers participating in each one.
The number of police AI will also be tweaked in order to scale with the amount of participating players in each chase.
Since the launch of The Crew Calling All Units, we’ve seen that some abilities weren’t performing as efficiently as we wanted.
While we are still analyzing the performances of all the abilities, we will be bringing some minor adjustments to less impactful abilities for both police and street racers. Our aim is to ensure that players can pick any ability and still have the same chances of winning, all whilst enjoying the experience to the fullest.
- Display all the “Bronze crates” on the default tab of the map.
Bug fixes & updates
Here are the first issues that will be fixed in our upcoming updates:
- Achievements tied to equipped parts: some achievements weren’t properly associating the equipped parts for a vehicle, this has been fixed.
- Sweet sixty Uplay badge: this achievement will be fixed with our next patch.
- Indian Chief Dark Horse fork: the visual bug that some players were encountering in the HQ will be fixed in our next patch.
- Zoe’s call when completing The Crew Calling All Units prologue: after our next patch, Zoe will be giving a call to The Crew Calling All Units owners only.
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally preventing abilities from triggering properly.
- Achievements tied to fines: some achievements such as “You take Checks?”, “Bills Bills” and “Hefty Fine” have been fixed.
- PvP ranking: an issue was causing incorrect information to be displayed; this has been fixed.
Please keep in mind that these changes aren’t final and may be updated before their implementation.
The Crew Team